Saturday, January 31, 2015

As much as I loved the google group it had some issues.  For one, it isn't very inclusive for discussions and it would be fun to have a more open face for the group.  It also had some problems in directly replying to the group.

A open blog to post and respond to these lists and other thoughts could be fun and get the discussion rolling.  I was also inspired by taking to some tripbrut disciples and how they have been working on perfecting the work Joe abandoned with Mak3 over some Blog.

The only down side is I know some of you don't have a gmail account.  You'll need a Google account to post and likely to reply as well.  You should already have one of these but I know half of you are luddites as it is.

I need to figure out how to have the Blog inform me when there have been updates.  Also the template is likely going to be awful for a while.  I will give people admin writes once they sign up so people who would like to can adjust all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment